To keep your jewelry in great condition, we recommend:
- Removing all jewelry before being exposed to chemicals of any kind (including cleaning chemicals, lotions, soaps, and makeup) before exercising, swimming, showering, doing outdoor work or gardening, and before heavy lifting.
- Clean your jewelry regularly using warm water, gentle soap, and a soft toothbrush on biweekly basis.
- Store your jewelry individually in a soft pouch or padded jewelry box when not in use. Necklaces to be always clasped when stored away, hanging position preferred, if inside the pouch - make sure to keep the clasp outside to avoid tangling.
- Use proper wear techniques. Avoid wearing jewelry on fingers right next to each other on an everyday basis, as to prevent stones rubbing against one another.
- 6 month checkups to check on the status of prongs, a.k.a. " jewelry oil changes".