- Execute marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the ownership and leveraging established internal processes.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Create, execute, and measure goals and KPIs to optimize brand awareness, user acquisition and engagement across channels along with ownership.
- Prepare yearly marketing budget under the direction of ownership.
- Oversee the external communications strategy (social, web, and email channels) including the development, implementation, and post-campaign reporting and analysis to drive improvements.
- Analyze brands marketing plan and social media strategy, identifying weakness points and creating strategic improvement plans.
- Identify opportunities to support the expansion of the Kasia Jewelry brand and footprint locally, nationally, and globally.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Assist in the planning and execution of events and new product launches through collaboration with ownership.
- Act as the brand liaison for all promotional and press opportunities. Own the communication with outside agencies and the coordination of promotional materials, assets, and ads.
- Lead the creation and execution of all brand assets and marketing materials (print and digital) as needed for new and existing program initiatives, ensuring brand voice is consistent, current and on trend with our brand identity.
- Lead A/B testing strategies to improve email engagement and conversion.
- Assist in all photo shoots and choose images to use for marketing content.
- Develop content strategy including the creation and managing of a monthly content calendar.
- Maintain brand voice across all communications.
- Use social media marketing tools to maintain and grow Kasia Jewelry‘s presence across all platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Facebook).
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Eye for beauty and refined aesthetics.
- Creative, storyteller and able to read and interpret data.
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter with ability to produce high quality work with little to no supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field preferred.
- 3+ years experience in marketing management, jewelry or fashion industry experience a plus.
- Instagram (reels, stories, posts), TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest experience a must.
- Klaviyo, Facebook Meta & SMS platforms knowledge a plus.
- Experience developing successful marketing plans, campaigns (organic and paid) and copywriting across multiple channels including, digital, print, mobile, blog posts, etc.
- Experience with Canva or a similar content editing platform preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Ability to carry multiple tasks/projects at one time, think critically, and adapt quickly in a flexible environment.
- Deadline-oriented, self-starter, team-player.
Type: Part Time or Full Time Position
Location: Cardiff By The Sea, CA – local or willing to relocate
Benefits: 401(k)/Health Stipend (401k only for Full Time Positions)
Employee Annual Jewelry Allowance & Discounts
Salary, potential for advancement
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME, COVER LETTER + SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org