- Supports daily activities to maintain an efficient and highly functional showroom, ensuring that the team is creating an exceptional high standard of customer service.
- Supports all related brand initiatives (marketing, website development, production & sales cycle).
- Supports client communication (verbal and written) via phone, email & social engagement channels to ensure an exceptional client experience.
- Supports client scheduling of appointments (In-Person/Virtual) as well as coordinated ‘Showroom Open House Events’ in our showroom, creating a truly personalized experience in a luxury goods environment.
- Supports the implementation of customer experience initiatives (efficiency improvements, policies, and procedures).
- Supports customer escalations through resolution ensuring the best possible experience.
- Supports the administration & maintenance for all business-related systems/applications (CRM, Marketing Platforms, etc.) required for the showroom operations.
- Supports shipping operations (fulfillment process), serving as direct contact between clients and Production Lead.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- Works well independently within a small, close-knit team.
- Process oriented with an exceptional level of attention to detail.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Energetic and highly motivated, able to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the brand identity.
- Lead A/B testing strategies to improve email engagement and conversion.
- Bonus: you’ve worked at a start-up or fast growing company.
Type: Full Time Position
Location: Solana Beach, CA – local or willing to relocate
Benefits: 401(k)/Health Stipend
Employee Annual Jewelry Allowance & Discounts
Salary, potential for advancement
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME + COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org