Returns and Repairs
For items purchased from us directly (online or in-showroom), we offer an exchange for merchandise or store credit on any stock items within 7 days of receiving the item. We do not accept returns or exchanges on custom, resized, or made-to-order items including engagement rings and wedding bands. Please note that cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing an order. No refunds will be granted after those 24 hours.
- Items should be returned new, unworn, clean and undamaged.
- Please process your return request within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Claim Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line.
- We will email you a confirmation of Return request and issue an RMA number. You may return an item within 7 days from date of receipt for a merchandise CREDIT valid on www.kasiajewelry.com (less shipping costs) or at our San Diego Showroom.
- All returns must include original packing list with the items you are returning circled and the RMA# including reason for return clearly indicated.
- Jewelry not treated according to the Jewelry Care page is not eligible for exchange.
- All returned items must be in the original condition and secure packaging with a tracking number.
- If an item shipped to you is defective, it can be returned to us within the first 7 days after receipt. We will make any necessary repairs to the item, or a full remake if needed. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us, and we recommend that you insure your shipment for up to the value of the returned item. We will be responsible for the cost of shipping the item once repairs are complete.