Kasia Jewelry + Position Overview:
Rapidly growing brand specializing in fine, bridal and custom jewelry. On trend but never a fashion victim, we are looking for another “KJ Family” in a full-time position (Tuesday-Saturday) covering all aspects of the KJ Showroom Sales. We're seeking an enthusiastic and motivated professional who loves interacting with people to take on the role of lead fine jewelry sales professional. You must have great energy, creative eye and a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service in every situation. A proven track record of sales success and knowledge of diamonds, jewelry is a huge plus. We strive for excellent customer service therefore strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- KJ Showroom & Virtual Sales: coordination/implementation of jewelry showroom sales, marketing needs (content creation) , opening through closing protocols set to exceed KJ client experience in every aspect. Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty. Consistently achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Engage to capture customer data to cultivate new and existing customer relationships. Deliver a significant portion of sales from both Showroom (In-Person Viewing/Styling) and Virtual Styling (Video Conference) client appointments.
- KJ Marketing Support: executes all daily/weekly Showroom marketing initiatives to support brand social & marketing platforms (Instsagram/Pinterest/newsletters, etc.)
- KJ Operations Support: Team collaboration/coordination with our Operations Lead supporting all associated activities (business systems/processes/applications) related to client life-cycle and brand needs.
- KJ Service: elevate the sales experience by consistently delivering memorable moments to every customer. Demonstrate passion as a fine jewelry sales consutlant during every selling opportunity using CRM/Social Media brand tools to best support your engagements. Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences.
- Hours: Full time
- Pay: competitive hourly + commission based on experience
- Growth: potential for advancement
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME + COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org