Kasia Jewelry + Position Overview:
Rapidly growing small business specializing in fine, bridal and custom jewelry. On trend but never a fashion victim, we are looking for another “KJ Tribe” member to join the team in a full-time position (Tuesday-Saturday) covering all aspects of the KJ SALES. We're seeking an enthusiastic and motivated professional who loves interacting with people to take on the role of lead fine jewelry sales professional. You must have great energy, creative eye and a commitment to providing the highest level of customer service in every situation. A proven track record of sales success and knowledge of diamonds, jewelry is a huge plus.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- KJ Retail Showroom Sales - coordination/implementation of jewelry showroom sales, marketing needs (content creation), opening through closing showroom protocols set to exceed KJ client experience in every aspect.
- KJ Virtual/Remote Events Sales - coordination/implementation of client sales protocol for direct client needs.
- KJ Marketing Support - daily/weekly collaboration with KJ Executives/Team members for coordination/implementation of ongoing marketing efforts.
- KJ Operational Support - help with coordination/implementation of operational business activities to support the KJ client life cycle and brand needs.
Position desired Sales skillsets and experience range from but are not limited to:
- Ability to act as a positive representation of the KJ brand at all times, both professionally and personally.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with KJ clients. Having a strong understanding of how to engage clients in an authentic and professional way that demonstrates your personal passion for the KJ product.
- Excellent ability to learn, retain and leverage KJ product knowledge to drive client experience and KJ business.
- Excellent clientele skills to support creating lifelong KJ relationships with clients.
- Excellent punctuality and ability to manage time.
- Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced and multifaceted environment.
- High standards with focus on maintaining all aspects of the KJ Showroom - cleanliness, visual merchandising and inventory control.
- A positive and solution-oriented approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with KJ Team. Having a strong understanding of the importance of transparent communication, ability to receive constructive feedback, ask for clarity when needed and collaborate with fellow KJ Team members.
- Excellent listening skills, with the ability to retain and leverage information to drive client experiences and overall KJ business.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-start and take initiative to constantly look for areas of the business that can be improved, constantly analyzing from the client perspective.
- Ability to work individually and in a team, helping foster a dynamic and entrepreneurial brand culture at KJ.
- Flexibility to work weekends and travel locally as needed.
- Previous sales experience, with an understanding of hospitality and loss prevention a must.
- Previous experience with Shopify and Excel. Business CRM (Salesforce) knowledge is a huge plus.
- Efficiently and accurately perform point of sale transactions with clients, with a strong understanding of KJ return policy and jewelry care.
- Ability to create content around jewelry for social media platforms.
- Ability to be active, standing, walking, bending, reaching and lifting throughout the workday, and ability to lift up to 30 lbs. utilizing appropriate safety techniques.
- Hours: Full time
- Pay: competitive hourly + commission based on experience
- Growth: potential for advancement
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME + COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org